WHAT TO EXPECT FROM ROUTE 22 TOYOTA
FOR YOUR SAFETY:
- All employees’ temperatures are taken daily, prior to entering the facility.
- Our employees have been provided with protective gear; including a face mask, gloves, and sanitizers.
- We are encouraging our guests to drop off their vehicle, when possible
- To limit wait times, we encourage you to schedule an appointment online.
- We encourage a maximum of 2 people per vehicle household.
WHEN YOU ARRIVE:
Upon arriving for service, you will be greeted by one of our valets who will:
- Complete a disinfectant fogger process within the vehicle
- Place a steering wheel cover, seat cover, and shifter cover over the most touched areas of the vehicle.
- You will notice we have also placed protective shields on the advisor’s desks to prevent any close contact.
- Our waiting area is being sanitized hourly by our employees.
- We ask that all customers wear face coverings before entering the facility
- To ensure the safety of all of our customers and staff, we ask that customers refrain from consuming food or drink during their appointment; allowing face masks to remain on at all times.
- All checkout lines have markers on the floor, to ensure 6 feet of social distancing.
- We have added an additional seating area outside for guests to enable further social distancing.
3 Vehicles have already been added.