Route 22 Toyota's Peace of Mind Pricing and how it works.
- 110% of your money back for the difference between what you paid and the lower price.
- Peace of Mind Pricing covers "Selling Price". Selling Price is defined as a vehicle price plus the documentation / licensing costs / registration fees / prep fees or any other taxable fees.
- Vehicle must be purchased from Route 22 Toyota
- Competitor price must be documented on a retail buyers order including the VIN# of the vehicle being sold, signed by a manager, supported by a valid business card and receipt for deposit.
- Price difference must be within 30 days of vehicle lease/purchase
- Excludes changes in manufacturer programs and incentives
"New Vehicle" Guidelines
- Vehicle must be of same year, make, model, trim level and equipment
- Vehicle mileage must be +/- 500 miles.
"Pre-Owned" Vehicle Guidelines
- Vehicle must be of same year, make, model, trim level and equipment.
- Vehicle must be certified with a minimum of 1-year / 12,000-mile warranty.
Route 22 Toyota reserves the right to purchase competitor's vehicle.
3 Vehicles have already been added.