Near Union, NJ
If you are about to begin the search for a new or preowned vehicle near Union, NJ, our dealership is an excellent place to start. Visit the Route 22 Toyota showroom in Hillside during regular business hours to take a look at our inventory, go for a test drive, or discuss your financing options. Our team is committed to providing Union drivers with outstanding service every time. We offer:
- A large selection of new and pre-owned Toyota vehicles to explore
- A easy-to-access location on US-22
- A variety of financing and leasing options
- A team of on-site service technicians
You will never be bored in the city of Union, NJ. It offers a plethora of interesting things to see and do. If you’d like to take a trip back in time, just drive over to the Liberty Hall Museum. For some fun with the family, Monster Mini Golf is the place to go. If you work up an appetite, you can grab a bite to eat at one of the city’s many excellent dining establishments, such as the Huck Finn Diner or Piri Piri BBQ.
From Union, NJ
Getting to our new and used auto dealership from Union is easy. Simply hop on to US-22 East and drive straight for about 3 miles. You’ll find our showroom just off of the Hillside/Irvington exit. In normal traffic, the entire drive should only take about 10 minutes. If you have any trouble locating us, don't be afraid to contact us.
Union Township was originally settled in 1667. Since then, it has grown into a city of more than 56,000 people and a variety of unique neighborhoods. Union Center is the area’s main commercial hub, but places like Five Points, Orchard Park, and Brookside Heights are all well worth a visit. The city’s Parkside Manor was actually featured in the 1989 Meryl Streep movie, “She-Devil.” No matter where you want to go, you can rely on your new Toyota to get you there.
The Route 22 Toyota team can’t wait to help you find the vehicle of your dreams. Our lot is packed with a wide range of sedans, SUVs and pickup trucks, so you are bound to find something that suits your tastes. Our prices are competitive and we offer a variety of different financing solutions to fit your needs.
Your new Toyota can take you anywhere. Some of the most interesting places to visit in Union, NJ include:
- Union Center
- Liberty Hall Museum
- Monster Mini Golf
- Union Watersphere Tower
- Liberty Hall Museum: This magnificent building was originally erected in 1772. Over the years, it has been home to Alexander Hamilton and John Kean. George and Martha Washington are both known to have visited on a number of occasions.
- Kawameeh Park: This park is the perfect place to escape into nature for an hour or two. It features plenty of green space and even a lake.
- Union Watersphere Tower: For much of its history, the Union Watersphere Tower was the tallest water tower of its type in the world. Though it has since been surpassed in size, it is still well worth stopping the car to snap a picture of this impressive structure.